ur training philosophy is based on the integration of good horsemanship and classical riding to allow each horse to reach its potential. We work with all levels of horses in a respectful way so that they learn to feel happy and relaxed in their jobs. Anne regularly attends SAHJA and rated shows to further the education of the horse.
- Training per ride, ½ training and full training packages are available.
- Lessons included in training to encourage a seamless transition from trainer to rider.
- Development of young sport horses
Anne Greco began teaching 25 years ago with a small group of beginners in a group setting. After taking a more individualized approach and focusing on 1 or 2 students at a time, her program swelled to over 35 students. Focusing on a student's strengths and teaching them to work from where the horses are in that moment allows for a positive connection between horse and rider.
Her students range from adult pleasure riders to Norcal year end equitation champions. Regardless of the level or goal, all riders benefit from learning the correct position, aids, timing and feel that helps us communicate with the horse effectively.
- Specializing in private and semi-private lessons
- We welcome trailer-in lesson students and horse show schooling for those not boarded at CHF
SALES: We provide honest representation for horse sales and purchases. We strive for the perfect match between horse and rider.
LEASES: We occasionally offer horses for lease, or are happy to assist in finding an appropriate one for you. Please check with us!