edar Hill Farm is a completely irrigated property which allows for year round abundant grass for horses and clients to enjoy. We cap our horse residents to 25 so that we can closely monitor each horse's changing needs and provide consistent quality of care.
The facility boasts a 200' x 135' irrigated all weather arena, as well as a 60' solid wood Castlebrook round pen ideal for working with young horses. The farm offers well rounded training and fitness wiith the addition of our cross country riding area with jumps and a bank. Our trail loop through the oaks and pines allows for a quiet stroll and hill work.
- Boarding selections include matted box stalls with windows, stalls with oversized 60' runs, small, medium and large paddocks with shelters and pastures for retirement or rehabilitation. All boarding includes full care.
- Large grass and non-grass turn outs
- Individualized nutrition programs for every horse
- Top quality vets and farriers as well as an equine dentist and chiropractor are part of our team
- Additional therapeutic services are available at the farm, such as acupuncture, laser therapy and GameReady cold compression therapy. Hydrotherapy can be contracted locally.
- 24 hour horse service and security, owners on site
- Convenient south Grass Valley location, 5 miles from Auburn.